Yes, once again Bravo interrupts your regularly scheduled week of Top Chef Season 3 competition to bring you a re-run. This time it’s another chance to see the “4 Star All Stars” battle between contestants from Seasons 1 and 2. For those of us who are addicted to our weekly fix of the current season’s battles, it’s time to look for another way to pass the time until the competition heats up again next week. Fortunately, some of the show’s top fans have some suggestions.
- New York magazine’s “Grub Street” says to take the easy way out and simply changes channels on the TV
- Check out a couple of last minute recaps of last week’s “Restaurant Wars” finale from FlipIt Types and Endless Simmer
- Fight to stop the brain from turning to mush according to Dishin’ Dat
- Rejoice in the lessons we’ve all learned from Top Chef
- Check out these cool Top Chef Games!